Venerable Thubten Chodron responds to a query from a monastic about how to work with a critical and judgmental mind. She identifies the underlying needs behind this state of mind and discusses antidotes that can be applied by monastics and laypeople alike.
- Working with a judgmental mind - March 14, 2013
- Snow covered Abbey - January 8, 2013
- Million Mantras Completed! - January 2, 2013
- Connecticut tragedy - December 17, 2012
- Taming the Inner Jackal With the Dharma - December 14, 2012
- Practicing Compassion - December 12, 2012
- Joyous effort - November 20, 2012