Last week we announced that because our current grant was not renewed, SpokaneFAVS would be transitioning to a new business model.
Gobs of emails, text messages, phone calls, tweets and Facebook messages poured in from readers saying they’re excited for the new SpokaneFAVS and are eager to help. That help can start now! Please take the survey below and let us know what ways you’re willing to volunteer with this valuable community website.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022