The Greater Spokane community will once again join activists from across the globe in a coordinated Women’s March this month.
According to a press release, “we will march and stand together with our
partners and children, insisting on the protection of our individual and collective rights, our safety, our health, our environment.”
The march will be Jan. 19, starting at the Spokane Convention Center, 334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Doors open at 10 a.m., along with a Volunteer Action Fair. The march will begin at noon.
This will be the third march to take place in Spokane, however nationally many Women’s Marches are being canceled due to loss of support and other issues. Marches have been canceled in New Orleans, northern California and Chicago, to name a few.
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020
- Reader Submissions: “What COVID-19 Means In My Life” - April 18, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Digital Monastics - April 17, 2020