Last week Whitworth University announced it had created the Whitworth Women’s Leadership Network with the aim of uniting today’s leaders with those of tomorrow and empowering women to be catalysts of change and promoting professional and personal growth.
“This network will provide an opportunity for women to come together and share their vast knowledge and expertise with one another. We will be able to professionally support each other and provide mentorship to America’s emerging female leaders,” said Shelly O’Quinn ’97, chief executive officer of
Innovia Foundation in a press release.
It will include a lecture series, which is already sold out. Following the lectures, attendees will gather in small groups to discuss ideas for implementing successful strategies into their professional and daily lives.
The network will also include a mentorship program and this summer, the network plans to expand programming and opportunities for connection and mentorship to Seattle.
Upcoming events will be posted here.
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019