Last week Whitworth University announced it had created the Whitworth Women’s Leadership Network with the aim of uniting today’s leaders with those of tomorrow and empowering women to be catalysts of change and promoting professional and personal growth.
“This network will provide an opportunity for women to come together and share their vast knowledge and expertise with one another. We will be able to professionally support each other and provide mentorship to America’s emerging female leaders,” said Shelly O’Quinn ’97, chief executive officer of
Innovia Foundation in a press release.
It will include a lecture series, which is already sold out. Following the lectures, attendees will gather in small groups to discuss ideas for implementing successful strategies into their professional and daily lives.
The network will also include a mentorship program and this summer, the network plans to expand programming and opportunities for connection and mentorship to Seattle.
Upcoming events will be posted here.
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- June Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - May 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020