How often do we pass through life not knowing how we got here? All the while playing in and influencing our minds are the multitude of things that, upon our passing, will not have made any impact at all on our human condition.
We are stewards of the earth and helpers of our fellow man. It’s true–we still live in Eden, for it is but one decision away.
As we cast off the cloak of our blindness, we will see the beauty and abundance that has always been here.
To be mislead concerning our birth right is one thing, but to persist in an impoverished condition by choice of thought is, in fact, delusional.
Therefore let us heed the guidance of Isaiah 58:6 wherein he states, “Is not this the fast I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, and set the oppressed free and break every yoke?”
We as a humanity were born under the yoke of imposed lack and scarcity not ordained by the creator. We as the Light of the world can, will and do see a new way.
- Where the Buffalo Roam - February 7, 2016
- How to recognize the Kingdom within - January 25, 2016
- Can the pope snap us out of psychosis? - September 9, 2015
- The Scientific and Spiritual Nature of the Universal Power of Light - August 2, 2015
- Identity vs. Crisis - July 3, 2015
- Don’t blink, you’ll miss it - April 22, 2015
- Four Square and the Kingdom Come, a kids game - April 15, 2015
- Seeing the “light” at Easter - April 3, 2015
- The Kingdom of God on Earth, and the Walking Wounded - March 15, 2015