By Toni Niemiec
In just a few days people all over our country will be going to the polls to vote, to make decisions on the governance of the country. Here in Washington we have the luxury of several weeks to vote, we can take our time, do a little extra research as we mark the boxes. At the same time, it is easy to let the final date slip away.
Voting is a right that many people all over the world must fight for, many do not have this right. Voting is the individual’s opportunity to have a voice. Let us each consciously make our choices and let our voice be heard!
I gratefully exercise
My right to vote
Stepping into my power
I let my voice be heard.
- Viewpoints: Does God Punish His Children? - January 25, 2020
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What Do You Think About Jesus - May 1, 2019
- Ask A Religion Scientist: Stance on Health - August 6, 2018
- Recognizing and celebrating Christmas Day - December 24, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God real? - October 1, 2017
- Honoring the Labor Movement - September 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What is meant by ‘New Thought’? - July 13, 2017
- Coffee Talk a reminder that there are many ways to make a difference - February 5, 2017
- What will I change? - January 23, 2017
- From the Good Neighbor Conference: Pay attention, be present - December 6, 2016