The SpokaneFāVS community is invited to come together this month for an informal social gathering in downtown Spokane.
At 6 p.m. on March 19 we’re hosting a mixer at Boots Bakery, 24 W. Main St.
This is a great opportunity for the online community to become strong even offline.
Meet your favorite writers, have meaningful discussions, and make connections that go beyond the internet.
Coffee, drinks and snacks will be available.
Help support FāVS today with your tax-deductible donation so we can continue to organize these type of community events!
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018
- Tibetan Master to Visit North Idaho College - September 5, 2018
- Compassion Games kicking off Sept. 9 in Spokane - September 3, 2018
- YWCA Spokane Announces 2018 Women of Achievement Honorees - August 23, 2018
- Christian comedian coming to Life Center - August 20, 2018
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018
- Casting Crowns to perform Christmas Concert in Spokane - August 4, 2018