The SpokaneFāVS community is invited to come together this month for an informal social gathering in downtown Spokane.
At 6 p.m. on March 19 we’re hosting a mixer at Boots Bakery, 24 W. Main St.
This is a great opportunity for the online community to become strong even offline.
Meet your favorite writers, have meaningful discussions, and make connections that go beyond the internet.
Coffee, drinks and snacks will be available.
Help support FāVS today with your tax-deductible donation so we can continue to organize these type of community events!
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018
- Immaculate Heart offers Mother’s Day Brunch - May 6, 2018
- Exhibition about Rev. Coughlin, former GU president, on Display at Gonzaga’s Foley Center - April 30, 2018
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018