The SpokaneFāVS community is invited to come together this month for an informal social gathering in downtown Spokane.
At 6 p.m. on March 19 we’re hosting a mixer at Boots Bakery, 24 W. Main St.
This is a great opportunity for the online community to become strong even offline.
Meet your favorite writers, have meaningful discussions, and make connections that go beyond the internet.
Coffee, drinks and snacks will be available.
Help support FāVS today with your tax-deductible donation so we can continue to organize these type of community events!
- Forum, Screening to Address Interfaith Dialogue - February 15, 2019
- SpokaneFāVS Introduces “Ask A Pagan” - February 12, 2019
- Vagina Monologues Coming to Gonzaga this Week - February 11, 2019
- Austin Channing Brown, a leading voice on racial justice, coming to Whitworth - February 4, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - February 1, 2019
- Whitworth Introduces Women’s Leadership Network - January 28, 2019
- Activist Jackson Katz coming to Spokane to talk about “What It Means To Be A Strong Man” - January 22, 2019
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018