The SpokaneFāVS community is invited to come together this month for an informal social gathering in downtown Spokane.
At 6 p.m. on March 19 we’re hosting a mixer at Boots Bakery, 24 W. Main St.
This is a great opportunity for the online community to become strong even offline.
Meet your favorite writers, have meaningful discussions, and make connections that go beyond the internet.
Coffee, drinks and snacks will be available.
Help support FāVS today with your tax-deductible donation so we can continue to organize these type of community events!
- Upcoming retreat to focus on overcoming trauma - October 20, 2018
- Women Lead luncheon at Gonzaga to address the “Power of Shame” - October 17, 2018
- Westboro Baptist Church plans protests in Spokane Thursday, Friday - October 9, 2018
- Ven Chodron of Sravasti Abbey to give talk on “Being Human” - October 7, 2018
- Next Coffee Talk to feature “Ask” columnists - October 5, 2018
- Temple Beth Shalom to offer beginning classes this month - October 2, 2018
- New digital tool aimed at supporting local sexual assault victims - September 26, 2018
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018
- Tibetan Master to Visit North Idaho College - September 5, 2018