Virtual fundraiser seeks to raise money for Salish School of Spokane
A virtual fundraiser will be held this week to raise money for Salish School of Spokane and increase awareness of its mission.
Hosted by Peace & Justice Action League, the “Autumn Harvest Virtual Fundraiser” is designed to increase awareness and raise funds in support of the school’s mission to Salish language revitalization, according to the registration site.
The fundraiser will include a performance by students at the school.
According to their website, the school is a non-profit organization that works to preserve and revitalize Southern Interior Salish languages.
The fundraiser will be on Thursday, Oct. 14. At 6:30 p.m. through Zoom. All of the proceeds will go to the school.
You can register for the event here.
- Annual Interfaith Pride Worship Service welcomes LGBTQ community members - June 5, 2022
- Nonprofit empowering local refugees and immigrants officially launches - May 28, 2022
- FPIW leader to step down, run for Secretary of State - May 22, 2022
- Faith and Films: The Night of the Hunter - April 30, 2022
- Episcopal Bishop Michael Curry To Preach at St. John’s Cathedral This Weekend, Workshops to Follow - April 27, 2022
- ‘We are praying non-stop’: Local churches support Ukraine with prayer and supplies - March 23, 2022
- Local barber blends Buddhism with cutting hair - March 13, 2022
- Gonzaga University art show to raise awareness to MMIW - March 3, 2022
- Spokane Jewish Film Fest Returns This Month - February 16, 2022
- The Afterlife: Redemption from Hell and entering Heaven￼ - February 13, 2022