When I was a child, I remember sitting in some services with my parents. I wasn’t, of course, getting anything out of the sermon, but I was learning how to behave in church, and I still got to do things like find the hymn and sing along. It’s a valuable learning experience.
And as an adult, I really enjoy sitting near babies and their families. Granted, sometimes the babies are a bit distracting from the sermon, but the worship experience is richer as a result of them being in the service.
- I will always keep the Spokane community close to my heart - July 20, 2014
- It’s a small town - May 12, 2014
- Office of the pope - March 24, 2014
- That awkward moment… - February 20, 2014
- We should respond with love - November 25, 2013
- Saying thank you - November 18, 2013
- I like the candy - October 21, 2013
- VIEWPOINTS RESPONSE: For kids, worship is a learning experience - October 7, 2013
- Quote 092313 - September 23, 2013
- It may seem God plays favorites sometimes - September 16, 2013