This week FāVS held a live video chat on how to digitally engage faith communities beyond the weekly worship services in the age of COVID-19 restrictions.
FāVS Editor Tracy Simmons interviewed Jerry Frear, Jr. before taking questions from attendees.
Jerry Frear, Jr. was an “early adopter” of leveraging internet technology for commercial development. Now, in his third decade at the forefront of internet marketing, Frear wields an exhaustive knowledge of digital marketing, digital media, and technology. Frear is an expert at producing high-impact holistic marketing campaigns that produce quantifiable results. His deep understanding of the digital space allows him to manage the technology behind the scenes and use digital marketing best practices that drive our short and long term growth. In 1990 he founded Under His Wing Ministries with hi wife Beth to serve burned out pastors and missionaries and in 1992 founded National Clergy/Pastor Appreciation Day celebrated in October each year. Jerry has been a pastor and speaker for 30 years.
Please consider donating to FāVS so we can host more events like this.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020