This week FāVS held a live video chat on how to digitally engage faith communities beyond the weekly worship services in the age of COVID-19 restrictions.
FāVS Editor Tracy Simmons interviewed Jerry Frear, Jr. before taking questions from attendees.
Jerry Frear, Jr. was an “early adopter” of leveraging internet technology for commercial development. Now, in his third decade at the forefront of internet marketing, Frear wields an exhaustive knowledge of digital marketing, digital media, and technology. Frear is an expert at producing high-impact holistic marketing campaigns that produce quantifiable results. His deep understanding of the digital space allows him to manage the technology behind the scenes and use digital marketing best practices that drive our short and long term growth. In 1990 he founded Under His Wing Ministries with hi wife Beth to serve burned out pastors and missionaries and in 1992 founded National Clergy/Pastor Appreciation Day celebrated in October each year. Jerry has been a pastor and speaker for 30 years.
Please consider donating to FāVS so we can host more events like this.
- VIDEO: Engaging Faith Communities Online, Beyond Worship - March 26, 2020
- How Faith Communities Can Improve Their Digital Presence During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- FāVS offers digital consulting, technician services for faith communities moving online - March 20, 2020
- 3 ways to support your faith community during COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: How Congregations Can Improve Virtual Presence During COVID-19 Restrictions - March 18, 2020
- FāVS To Host Webinar On Digitizing Worship - March 16, 2020
- FāVS To Host Digital Coffee Talk “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?” - March 14, 2020
- COVID-19: List of House of Worship Closings in Spokane Area - March 13, 2020
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane, Spokane Buddhist Temple,Suspends Worship Services - March 13, 2020
- UPDATED: Spokane Churches Suspend Services in Response to COVID-19 - March 12, 2020