The new book is the second volume in the Dalai Lama’s definitive and comprehensive series of teachings on the entire Buddhist path, “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion.” The book lays out the steps to build a flourishing Buddhist practice and includes meditative reflections to help readers apply the Buddha’s wisdom to their own lives.
“The Foundation of Buddhist Practice“ is currently available at Auntie’s Bookstore and other area book outlets. More information about the book is on ThubtenChodron.org and WisdomPubs.org. For more information about Sravasti Abbey, go to Sravasti.org.
- Forum, Screening to Address Interfaith Dialogue - February 15, 2019
- SpokaneFāVS Introduces “Ask A Pagan” - February 12, 2019
- Vagina Monologues Coming to Gonzaga this Week - February 11, 2019
- Austin Channing Brown, a leading voice on racial justice, coming to Whitworth - February 4, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - February 1, 2019
- Whitworth Introduces Women’s Leadership Network - January 28, 2019
- Activist Jackson Katz coming to Spokane to talk about “What It Means To Be A Strong Man” - January 22, 2019
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018