The new book is the second volume in the Dalai Lama’s definitive and comprehensive series of teachings on the entire Buddhist path, “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion.” The book lays out the steps to build a flourishing Buddhist practice and includes meditative reflections to help readers apply the Buddha’s wisdom to their own lives.
“The Foundation of Buddhist Practice“ is currently available at Auntie’s Bookstore and other area book outlets. More information about the book is on ThubtenChodron.org and WisdomPubs.org. For more information about Sravasti Abbey, go to Sravasti.org.
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018
- Immaculate Heart offers Mother’s Day Brunch - May 6, 2018
- Exhibition about Rev. Coughlin, former GU president, on Display at Gonzaga’s Foley Center - April 30, 2018
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018