The new book is the second volume in the Dalai Lama’s definitive and comprehensive series of teachings on the entire Buddhist path, “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion.” The book lays out the steps to build a flourishing Buddhist practice and includes meditative reflections to help readers apply the Buddha’s wisdom to their own lives.
“The Foundation of Buddhist Practice“ is currently available at Auntie’s Bookstore and other area book outlets. More information about the book is on ThubtenChodron.org and WisdomPubs.org. For more information about Sravasti Abbey, go to Sravasti.org.
- Christian comedian coming to Life Center - August 20, 2018
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018
- Casting Crowns to perform Christmas Concert in Spokane - August 4, 2018
- Why killing white buffalo has to end - August 4, 2018
- Next FāVS Coffee Talk to focus on Separation of Church and State - August 3, 2018
- Rally Thursday Denounces James Allsup’s Spokane visit - July 31, 2018
- Christianity Today recognizes Whitworth Professor - July 27, 2018
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018