In April SpokaneFAVS made a big announcement. We had lost our funding, we were cutting ties from our national board and going completely local. The SpokaneFAVS community rallied and pledged almost $12,000 to the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund.
SpokaneFAVS is ready to move to its next phase, however we need the promised pledges to do so. To date the Independence Fund is short $2,020.
We are working to regain our nonprofit status, and understand several donors are waiting to fulfill their pledges until they can get a tax exemption. However, we need to meet our fundraising goal to re-establish nonprofit status, rebuild our website and move forward with our business plan.
If you’re able to help us fill the $2,020 gap please do so TODAY! You can pledge online, or mail a check to us at PO Box 8416, Spokane, WA, 99203.
Also, as our formation board finalizes the SpokaneFAVS mission statement and bylaws, they are ready to begin talking to those interested in becoming official board members. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And, most importantly, thank you for your commitment to SpokaneFAVS!
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk – Who Will You Be In A Crisis? - April 4, 2020
- FāVS To Host Digital Coffee Talk “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?” - April 3, 2020
- VIDEO: Engaging Faith Communities Online, Beyond Worship - March 26, 2020
- How Faith Communities Can Improve Their Digital Presence During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- FāVS offers digital consulting, technician services for faith communities moving online - March 20, 2020
- 3 ways to support your faith community during COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: How Congregations Can Improve Virtual Presence During COVID-19 Restrictions - March 18, 2020
- FāVS To Host Webinar On Digitizing Worship - March 16, 2020
- COVID-19: List of House of Worship Closings in Spokane Area - March 13, 2020
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane, Spokane Buddhist Temple,Suspends Worship Services - March 13, 2020