The search efforts to find Dr. Jay Sloop, the Upper Columbia Conference Health Ministries director who disappeared Tuesday, are ramping up in Kiev. On Wednesday searcher uncovered possible clues to Sloop’s whereabouts and are searching the area today.
According to the family blog, the search has been narrowed to a wooded park in Kiev called Zamkova Gora.
In a press release the conference stated, “Even though they remain hopeful, this is a difficult time for the family and for the many people who know and love Dr. Sloop. We continue to solicit your prayers for everyone involved in the search and for Dr. Sloop’s safe return.”
Sloop went missing on Tuesday after leaving for a morning walk.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- FāVS Survey: 10 Questions To Helps Us Get to Know Our Readers - March 7, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020