YWCA Spokane’s annual An Evening in Tuscany event, slated for July 13, is being held this year to raise money to keep domestic violence survivors safe.
The organization’s Domestic Violence Safe Shelter is a safe space for domestic abuse victims.
This Tuscan-inspired fundraiser will include local wine, art, dining, and entertainment and will take place at the Barrister Winery downtown event space and private alleyway in the heart of the Davenport Arts District.
It will take place July 13 from 5-10 p.m.
Ticket are $85 per person or $640 for a table of eight and can be purchased online at ywcaspokane.org or by calling (509) 789-9305. Corporate sponsorship is also available.
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 15, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018
- Faith Action Network to hold fundraiser this month at Glover Mansion - November 4, 2018
- Spokane gathers with Jewish community to honor synagogue shooting victims - October 30, 2018
- Community Vigil to be held Tuesday in response to Synagogue shooting - October 28, 2018
- Spokane Chefs Partner with Feed the Children to Help End Childhood Hunger - October 26, 2018