YWCA Spokane’s annual An Evening in Tuscany event, slated for July 13, is being held this year to raise money to keep domestic violence survivors safe.
The organization’s Domestic Violence Safe Shelter is a safe space for domestic abuse victims.
This Tuscan-inspired fundraiser will include local wine, art, dining, and entertainment and will take place at the Barrister Winery downtown event space and private alleyway in the heart of the Davenport Arts District.
It will take place July 13 from 5-10 p.m.
Ticket are $85 per person or $640 for a table of eight and can be purchased online at ywcaspokane.org or by calling (509) 789-9305. Corporate sponsorship is also available.
- Forum, Screening to Address Interfaith Dialogue - February 15, 2019
- SpokaneFāVS Introduces “Ask A Pagan” - February 12, 2019
- Vagina Monologues Coming to Gonzaga this Week - February 11, 2019
- Austin Channing Brown, a leading voice on racial justice, coming to Whitworth - February 4, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - February 1, 2019
- Whitworth Introduces Women’s Leadership Network - January 28, 2019
- Activist Jackson Katz coming to Spokane to talk about “What It Means To Be A Strong Man” - January 22, 2019
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018