YWCA Spokane’s annual An Evening in Tuscany event, slated for July 13, is being held this year to raise money to keep domestic violence survivors safe.
The organization’s Domestic Violence Safe Shelter is a safe space for domestic abuse victims.
This Tuscan-inspired fundraiser will include local wine, art, dining, and entertainment and will take place at the Barrister Winery downtown event space and private alleyway in the heart of the Davenport Arts District.
It will take place July 13 from 5-10 p.m.
Ticket are $85 per person or $640 for a table of eight and can be purchased online at ywcaspokane.org or by calling (509) 789-9305. Corporate sponsorship is also available.
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018
- Whitworth Institute of Ministry Conference Set for July 23-27 - July 12, 2018
- New dean to serve St. John’s Cathedral - July 8, 2018
- Upcoming YWCA event to raise funds for Domestic Violence Safe Shelter - July 2, 2018
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018