YWCA Spokane’s annual An Evening in Tuscany event, slated for July 13, is being held this year to raise money to keep domestic violence survivors safe.
The organization’s Domestic Violence Safe Shelter is a safe space for domestic abuse victims.
This Tuscan-inspired fundraiser will include local wine, art, dining, and entertainment and will take place at the Barrister Winery downtown event space and private alleyway in the heart of the Davenport Arts District.
It will take place July 13 from 5-10 p.m.
Ticket are $85 per person or $640 for a table of eight and can be purchased online at ywcaspokane.org or by calling (509) 789-9305. Corporate sponsorship is also available.
- Next Coffee Talk to feature “Ask” columnists - September 19, 2018
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018
- Tibetan Master to Visit North Idaho College - September 5, 2018
- Compassion Games kicking off Sept. 9 in Spokane - September 3, 2018
- YWCA Spokane Announces 2018 Women of Achievement Honorees - August 23, 2018
- Christian comedian coming to Life Center - August 20, 2018
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018