YWCA Spokane’s annual An Evening in Tuscany event, slated for July 13, is being held this year to raise money to keep domestic violence survivors safe.
The organization’s Domestic Violence Safe Shelter is a safe space for domestic abuse victims.
This Tuscan-inspired fundraiser will include local wine, art, dining, and entertainment and will take place at the Barrister Winery downtown event space and private alleyway in the heart of the Davenport Arts District.
It will take place July 13 from 5-10 p.m.
Ticket are $85 per person or $640 for a table of eight and can be purchased online at ywcaspokane.org or by calling (509) 789-9305. Corporate sponsorship is also available.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022