On Feb. 17 St. John’s Cathedral, 127 E. 12th Ave, will host, “A Place Called Home: Refugee Benefit Concert.”
Concert proceeds will benefit World Relief Spokane, which aids refugees in the Spokane community.
“This is a particularly important time to offer support for both refugees and those who work with refugees,” the church said in an announcement.
Performances will be by several local choirs and refugees.
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017