Next week St. Joseph Family Center,1016 N. Superior St., will kick off its continuing Thomas Merton Bridges to Contemplative Living series. The focus is “Traveling Your Road to Joy.”
Lead by Sr. Patricia Novak, spiritual/healing arts director for The Franciscan Place, the four-day series is described as a “journey toward personal spiritual transformation and a more contemplative and peace-filled life.”
According to an announcement, each series offers an introduction to Thomas Merton and contemplative living through prayers, readings from Merton and other spiritual masters and includes questions for small group dialogue.
Classes will be from 6-7:30 p.m., Jan. 19, 26, Feb. 2 and 9.The series are not dependent on the prior series. Cost is $40 includes the book. To register call (509) 483-6495.
- VIDEO: Engaging Faith Communities Online, Beyond Worship - March 26, 2020
- How Faith Communities Can Improve Their Digital Presence During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- FāVS offers digital consulting, technician services for faith communities moving online - March 20, 2020
- 3 ways to support your faith community during COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: How Congregations Can Improve Virtual Presence During COVID-19 Restrictions - March 18, 2020
- FāVS To Host Webinar On Digitizing Worship - March 16, 2020
- FāVS To Host Digital Coffee Talk “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?” - March 14, 2020
- COVID-19: List of House of Worship Closings in Spokane Area - March 13, 2020
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane, Spokane Buddhist Temple,Suspends Worship Services - March 13, 2020
- UPDATED: Spokane Churches Suspend Services in Response to COVID-19 - March 12, 2020