Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will host a Silent Day of Prayer on the Joy of the Gospel entitled, “Pope Francis’ Message: Hope and Joy” led by the Rev. Robert McNeese on July 28 from 9 a.m — 3 p.m.
“Pope Francis has shaken up the experience of the Church and the world, surprising us with the simplicity of what Christ taught and left us after ascending into heaven. In the pope’s work, The Joy of the Gospel, Fr. Bob will direct participants to ponder the simplicity, beauty and practice of this message of spreading the Good News of the Gospel,” the retreat center announced.
McNeese is the current rector of Bishop White Seminary.
Cost for the retreat is $37 per person and includes lunch, (or $47 which also includes use of a private room for the day). Register in advance by calling (509)448-1224 or online at www.ihrc.net
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022