In November Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will host a Silent Day of Prayer on Dealing with Trauma titled, “Orienting Our Lives towards God: Mental and Physical Benefits for Catholic Living.”
Catholic Therapists, Teresa Warren and Michael D’Esterre will explore the relationship between church teachings and current therapeutic practices related to physical and emotional experiences — especially those related to stressors, pain and hardship.
According to a press release, “Our days are better when they include more prayer and connection with God. Learn the connections in new ways and add other tools to your toolkit.”
This Silent Day of Prayer includes Mass, two conferences, the Sacrament of Reconciliation, lunch, and concludes with the Rosary and Adoration. The cost is $38 per person, ($48 with the use of a private room for the day.)
The retreat will be Nov. 7 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more community news like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019
- Chabad Spokane to Host Evening of Prayer & Reflection for Poway Shooting - May 2, 2019
- LDS Temple To Be Built in Moses Lake - April 28, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Joins National Stand Against Racism Event - April 23, 2019