This month Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be holding a 24–hour retreat on relieving anxiety and trauma, titled “Fully Alive: Managing Anxiety with Nature and Grace.”
The retreat will take place Sept. 21-22 and will be led by Teresa Warren and Michael D’Esterre.
According to a press release, “Women are often the first witnesses to faith in Jesus because they are nurturers. Amongst friends, family, in homes, classrooms, workplaces or wherever they find themselves in community, women bring the love of God to others through their special attention to their needs. This retreat workshop is designed for women to recall their purpose and re-tool for making disciples in this time and place. Come to be refreshed and equipped to take on the new season with passion and purpose.”
The retreat is $107 per person, $147 per couple (includes meals and overnight). For more information or to register call (509) 448-1224, or visit www.ihrc.net. Early registration is recommended.
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018
- Tibetan Master to Visit North Idaho College - September 5, 2018
- Compassion Games kicking off Sept. 9 in Spokane - September 3, 2018
- YWCA Spokane Announces 2018 Women of Achievement Honorees - August 23, 2018
- Christian comedian coming to Life Center - August 20, 2018
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018
- Casting Crowns to perform Christmas Concert in Spokane - August 4, 2018