This month Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be holding a 24–hour retreat on relieving anxiety and trauma, titled “Fully Alive: Managing Anxiety with Nature and Grace.”
The retreat will take place Sept. 21-22 and will be led by Teresa Warren and Michael D’Esterre.
According to a press release, “Women are often the first witnesses to faith in Jesus because they are nurturers. Amongst friends, family, in homes, classrooms, workplaces or wherever they find themselves in community, women bring the love of God to others through their special attention to their needs. This retreat workshop is designed for women to recall their purpose and re-tool for making disciples in this time and place. Come to be refreshed and equipped to take on the new season with passion and purpose.”
The retreat is $107 per person, $147 per couple (includes meals and overnight). For more information or to register call (509) 448-1224, or visit www.ihrc.net. Early registration is recommended.
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Pulling Equal Weight: These Numbers Didn’t Lie - January 14, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - January 12, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018