This month Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be holding a 24–hour retreat on relieving anxiety and trauma, titled “Fully Alive: Managing Anxiety with Nature and Grace.”
The retreat will take place Sept. 21-22 and will be led by Teresa Warren and Michael D’Esterre.
According to a press release, “Women are often the first witnesses to faith in Jesus because they are nurturers. Amongst friends, family, in homes, classrooms, workplaces or wherever they find themselves in community, women bring the love of God to others through their special attention to their needs. This retreat workshop is designed for women to recall their purpose and re-tool for making disciples in this time and place. Come to be refreshed and equipped to take on the new season with passion and purpose.”
The retreat is $107 per person, $147 per couple (includes meals and overnight). For more information or to register call (509) 448-1224, or visit www.ihrc.net. Early registration is recommended.
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 15, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018
- Faith Action Network to hold fundraiser this month at Glover Mansion - November 4, 2018
- Spokane gathers with Jewish community to honor synagogue shooting victims - October 30, 2018
- Community Vigil to be held Tuesday in response to Synagogue shooting - October 28, 2018
- Spokane Chefs Partner with Feed the Children to Help End Childhood Hunger - October 26, 2018