The fundraiser will be held on Thursday, July 28 from 4-6 p.m at the historic Paulsen Penthouse, 421 W. Riverside.
Huckleberry’s Natural Market arranged for a number of local restaurants to cater the fundraiser. Food and beverages will be provided by 9th Street Bistro, Ace Sushi, Maryhill Winery, No-Li Brewhouse, and 4 Seasons Coffee.
Tickets for the event are $100, however 100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to Second Harvest’s services. Tickets are limited and can be purchased at Huckleberry’s Natural Market at 926 S. Monroe St.
The fundraiser will be held at the Paulsen Penthouse at 421 W. Riverside, Spokane, Washington.
- Faith groups continue to advocate against Newport Smelter - June 30, 2019
- Earth Day Vigil to Address Effects of Pollution, Including Bunker Hill Mine - April 20, 2019
- Lecture to give insight into Mother Teresa - April 2, 2019
- Upcoming Conference at Gonzaga to address combating hate - March 21, 2019
- Church Clarity scores churches, including Spokane churches, on LGBT participation, women’s leadership - March 8, 2019
- The Ben Shapiro Debate: Bringing controversial speakers to faith-based universities - January 4, 2019
- Religious Leaders Applaud Washington State’s Death Penalty Ruling - December 1, 2018
- GoodGuys men’s group works with YWCA to stop domestic violence - June 24, 2018
- Campaign calls for moral revival, informational meeting set for Saturday - April 26, 2018
- World Relief organizes 400-mile bike ride to raise money for refugees - April 15, 2018