On Oct. 25 The Moscow Human Rights Commission will present two speakers to discuss the religious exemptions for faith healing in Idaho.
According to an announcement, Idaho is one of the few states that has religious exemptions to child neglect and protection statutes.
Linda Martin, survivor of a faith-healing sect in Idaho and child rights activist, will share her personal story and insight into the faith healing groups in Idaho.
The community is invited to attend this forum, which will take place from 6-8 p.m. at 1912 Center, 412 E 3rd St. in Moscow, Idaho.
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020