On Oct. 25 The Moscow Human Rights Commission will present two speakers to discuss the religious exemptions for faith healing in Idaho.
According to an announcement, Idaho is one of the few states that has religious exemptions to child neglect and protection statutes.
Linda Martin, survivor of a faith-healing sect in Idaho and child rights activist, will share her personal story and insight into the faith healing groups in Idaho.
The community is invited to attend this forum, which will take place from 6-8 p.m. at 1912 Center, 412 E 3rd St. in Moscow, Idaho.
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019