The Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will hold a lunch and tour of their facilities to introduce people to the programs and facilities provided by Immaculate Heart. The tour is part of Immaculate Heart’s “Road to Discovery” event.
The tour will be held June 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The “Road to Discovery” event hosts guest speakers and provides visitors with stories of hope, peace and healing.
“All who have attended past Road to Discovers have had a good time,” Development Officer Mike Pallardy said in a press release.
The event is free for anyone to attend. Those interested in the event are encouraged to R.S.V.P. with Pallardy at 448-1224 ex. 105. Pallardy can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immaculate Heart Retreat Center is located at 6910 S Ben Burr Rd, Spokane, WA 99223.
- Faith groups continue to advocate against Newport Smelter - June 30, 2019
- Earth Day Vigil to Address Effects of Pollution, Including Bunker Hill Mine - April 20, 2019
- Lecture to give insight into Mother Teresa - April 2, 2019
- Upcoming Conference at Gonzaga to address combating hate - March 21, 2019
- Church Clarity scores churches, including Spokane churches, on LGBT participation, women’s leadership - March 8, 2019
- The Ben Shapiro Debate: Bringing controversial speakers to faith-based universities - January 4, 2019
- Religious Leaders Applaud Washington State’s Death Penalty Ruling - December 1, 2018
- GoodGuys men’s group works with YWCA to stop domestic violence - June 24, 2018
- Campaign calls for moral revival, informational meeting set for Saturday - April 26, 2018
- World Relief organizes 400-mile bike ride to raise money for refugees - April 15, 2018