Join SpokaneFAVS tonight at 6:30 p.m. for a Pub Talk discussion on Divine Judgement.
Pub Talk is a continuation of Coffee Talk, where topical discussions begin, but time often runs out to finish.
Tonight’s discussion, which will be lead by Pastor Jan Shannon, will examine questions like, “Do you believe in heaven and hell? Neither? Both? How does one end up in either place?”
The conversation will be at The Saranac Public House, 21 W. Main Ave.
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021