Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today everyone! About 40 people attended and we raised $127 for FAVS.
Today’s discussion was on “The Morality of Money.” Panelists were:
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “What are we Going to do About America’s Money Immorality Problem?
- John Hancock, who wrote “We’ve Fall in Love with our Money
- Guest panelist Eric Sartell, who wrote “What Role Should Money Play in our Lives?“
- Rev. Kris Christensen who wrote, “The Poor Pay the Price“
The next Coffee Talk will be March 7.
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017