Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today!
About 20 people attended, and a handful tuned in on Twitter. It was a great discussion and we raised $69 for FAVS.
Join SpokaneFAVS today for a panel discussion on “Faith and Parenting.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W. Broadway, and everyone is invited.
Today’s panelists are:
- Eric Blauer, who wrote “Kronos, Christ and the Curse of Fathers Who Eat Their Sons” and “A Fool’s Hope: Palantírs, Prophets and Parenting“
- Emily Geddes, who wrote “Finding success, losing control, in parenthood“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote “Grand-parenting in this time“
- Guest panelist Charlie Byers, who wrote, “What Fraggle Rock Wants You to Know About Racism”
For those who can’t attend today’s discussion, you can tune in on Twitter (@SpokaneFAVS) where it will be streaming live.
Next month’s discussion will be on education.
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018