Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today!
About 20 people attended, and a handful tuned in on Twitter. It was a great discussion and we raised $69 for FAVS.
Join SpokaneFAVS today for a panel discussion on “Faith and Parenting.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W. Broadway, and everyone is invited.
Today’s panelists are:
- Eric Blauer, who wrote “Kronos, Christ and the Curse of Fathers Who Eat Their Sons” and “A Fool’s Hope: Palantírs, Prophets and Parenting“
- Emily Geddes, who wrote “Finding success, losing control, in parenthood“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote “Grand-parenting in this time“
- Guest panelist Charlie Byers, who wrote, “What Fraggle Rock Wants You to Know About Racism”
For those who can’t attend today’s discussion, you can tune in on Twitter (@SpokaneFAVS) where it will be streaming live.
Next month’s discussion will be on education.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020