Thanks for another great Coffee Talk today!
About 20 people attended, and a handful tuned in on Twitter. It was a great discussion and we raised $69 for FAVS.
Join SpokaneFAVS today for a panel discussion on “Faith and Parenting.”
The discussion begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee/The Book Parlor, 1425 W. Broadway, and everyone is invited.
Today’s panelists are:
- Eric Blauer, who wrote “Kronos, Christ and the Curse of Fathers Who Eat Their Sons” and “A Fool’s Hope: Palantírs, Prophets and Parenting“
- Emily Geddes, who wrote “Finding success, losing control, in parenthood“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote “Grand-parenting in this time“
- Guest panelist Charlie Byers, who wrote, “What Fraggle Rock Wants You to Know About Racism”
For those who can’t attend today’s discussion, you can tune in on Twitter (@SpokaneFAVS) where it will be streaming live.
Next month’s discussion will be on education.
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017