By Toni Niemiec
Today, as a global community, we celebrate Armistice Day. The essence of this day is peace, celebration of the end of war. I turn my attention to peace…within my heart, within my home, within my community, within my nation, within the world. Today I celebrate peace.
To all who have served
As I turn to a new way
A new day
I celebrate peace, now.
- Honoring the Labor Movement - September 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What is meant by ‘New Thought’? - July 13, 2017
- Coffee Talk a reminder that there are many ways to make a difference - February 5, 2017
- What will I change? - January 23, 2017
- From the Good Neighbor Conference: Pay attention, be present - December 6, 2016
- Vote, we have a voice - November 4, 2016
- Individualized Ethics - September 9, 2016
- From fear to kindness - February 25, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Why should you take classes on spiritual knowledge? - December 9, 2015
- Planting “seeds of compassion” through conversation - November 14, 2015