By Toni Niemiec
Today, as a global community, we celebrate Armistice Day. The essence of this day is peace, celebration of the end of war. I turn my attention to peace…within my heart, within my home, within my community, within my nation, within the world. Today I celebrate peace.
To all who have served
As I turn to a new way
A new day
I celebrate peace, now.
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What Do You Think About Jesus - May 1, 2019
- Ask A Religion Scientist: Stance on Health - August 6, 2018
- Recognizing and celebrating Christmas Day - December 24, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God real? - October 1, 2017
- Honoring the Labor Movement - September 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What is meant by ‘New Thought’? - July 13, 2017
- Coffee Talk a reminder that there are many ways to make a difference - February 5, 2017
- What will I change? - January 23, 2017
- From the Good Neighbor Conference: Pay attention, be present - December 6, 2016
- Vote, we have a voice - November 4, 2016