Join us today at 10 a.m. at Chairs Coffee for Coffee Talk.
The topic is money and ethics. Personal finance is an unusually private thing. Yet, it seems ethical spending is becoming more and more of a conversation piece. What companies should and shouldn’t we support? Ethically, how should we be spending our hard earned dollars? Join our panelists in this discussion.
Here are articles on the topic:
- Ethically, what businesses should we support?
- How much is enough?
- “Ethical spending: Eat your vegetables!“
- “Money, ethics and the U.S. government shutdown”
- “Why the economic system in the U.S. no longer works”
- “Income inequality: The real economic problem”
- Upcoming Coffee Talk: The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 3, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021