Join us today at 10 a.m. at Chairs Coffee for our seventh Coffee Talk!
The panelists, the Rev. Joe Niemiec Jr., Amy Rice, Laura Stembridge and Rev. Deb Conklin, will be discussing forgiveness (click on their names to read their articles on this topic). What does it look like? How do we achieve it? What does it matter?
As always, the we invite you to participate in the conversation. Hope to see you there!
Our next Coffee Talk will be Aug. 3.
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022