SpokaneFāVS is 6 years old this month and we’re hoping to celebrate by getting 10 more monthly donors by the end of April.
We want to continue giving a voice to local columnists, providing local religion news coverage and hosting local events where we can safely and thoughtfully dialogue about faith and ethics.
You can help with just $10 a month (or $5, or $20, or $100!). Your tax deductible donation can help pay for events, for journalism, for equipment.
In the video above, SpokaneFāVS Board Member Elizabeth Backstrom explains why she supports FāVS and we hope you’ll follow her lead.
To get started, click the Donate Button below. Thank you for helping us make a difference these past six years.
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018
- Whitworth Institute of Ministry Conference Set for July 23-27 - July 12, 2018
- New dean to serve St. John’s Cathedral - July 8, 2018
- Upcoming YWCA event to raise funds for Domestic Violence Safe Shelter - July 2, 2018
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018