SpokaneFāVS is 6 years old this month and we’re hoping to celebrate by getting 10 more monthly donors by the end of April.
We want to continue giving a voice to local columnists, providing local religion news coverage and hosting local events where we can safely and thoughtfully dialogue about faith and ethics.
You can help with just $10 a month (or $5, or $20, or $100!). Your tax deductible donation can help pay for events, for journalism, for equipment.
In the video above, SpokaneFāVS Board Member Elizabeth Backstrom explains why she supports FāVS and we hope you’ll follow her lead.
To get started, click the Donate Button below. Thank you for helping us make a difference these past six years.
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018
- Coffee Talk: How the Faith Community Should Respond to Mental Health - April 7, 2018
- Construction begins on Whitworth’s new family theology center - March 28, 2018
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018