SpokaneFāVS is 6 years old this month and we’re hoping to celebrate by getting 10 more monthly donors by the end of April.
We want to continue giving a voice to local columnists, providing local religion news coverage and hosting local events where we can safely and thoughtfully dialogue about faith and ethics.
You can help with just $10 a month (or $5, or $20, or $100!). Your tax deductible donation can help pay for events, for journalism, for equipment.
In the video above, SpokaneFāVS Board Member Elizabeth Backstrom explains why she supports FāVS and we hope you’ll follow her lead.
To get started, click the Donate Button below. Thank you for helping us make a difference these past six years.
- Update: Mayor Says City Doesn’t Have Authority for Immigration Agent Warrant Requirements - October 23, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on overcoming trauma - October 20, 2018
- Women Lead luncheon at Gonzaga to address the “Power of Shame” - October 17, 2018
- Westboro Baptist Church plans protests in Spokane Thursday, Friday - October 9, 2018
- Ven Chodron of Sravasti Abbey to give talk on “Being Human” - October 7, 2018
- Next Coffee Talk to feature “Ask” columnists - October 5, 2018
- Temple Beth Shalom to offer beginning classes this month - October 2, 2018
- New digital tool aimed at supporting local sexual assault victims - September 26, 2018
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018