SpokaneFāVS is 6 years old this month and we’re hoping to celebrate by getting 10 more monthly donors by the end of April.
We want to continue giving a voice to local columnists, providing local religion news coverage and hosting local events where we can safely and thoughtfully dialogue about faith and ethics.
You can help with just $10 a month (or $5, or $20, or $100!). Your tax deductible donation can help pay for events, for journalism, for equipment.
In the video above, SpokaneFāVS Board Member Elizabeth Backstrom explains why she supports FāVS and we hope you’ll follow her lead.
To get started, click the Donate Button below. Thank you for helping us make a difference these past six years.
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Pulling Equal Weight: These Numbers Didn’t Lie - January 14, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - January 12, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018