The killing of Osama bin Laden and the reactions it provoked in faith communities was the top religion story of the year, according to a Religion Newswriters Association survey.
Congress's hearings on radicalization amongAmerican Muslimswas voted the No. 2 story, followed by the indictment of Catholic Bishop Robert Finn of K.C. on charges of failing to report the sexual abuse of a child.
In one of the top stories of the decade, the U.S. military declared the end of the Iraq war on Thursday. Whether or not the mission was accomplished, it's now officially over.
Here at home,social issues are taking center stage in a GOP primary campaignthat was supposed to be about the economy, stupid.
Seeking common ground with the common man,Mitt Romney is starting to open up about his days as a Mormon missionary, saith the NYT and the AP.
Read full post here.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022