Giving Tuesday was created four years ago as a way to give back and say thanks to the organizations you’re grateful for.
The Giving Tuesday website says it well, “We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.”
As the charitable season kicks off, we ask that you think of SpokaneFāVS.
In June this publication earned its non-profit status and depends on sponsors and donations to operate. It may not seem like a digital publication has many expenses, but SpokaneFāVS has administrative costs, website hosting and maintenance costs, marketing costs and one day would like to be able to pay its staff.
Thank you for supporting FāVS by reading our columns and articles, sharing them on social media, commenting on stories, coming to our events (like Saturday’s upcoming Coffee Talk) and for considering making a donation.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Cycling as a spiritual exercise - September 20, 2021
- The lessons of being a godparent, three times over - August 16, 2021
- Avoiding conflict out of fear can have devastating consequences - July 19, 2021
- ‘Snapping out’ of a cult and sharing her healing with others - June 29, 2021
- Focusing on the positive, even when it’s tough, is a lifetime lesson - June 21, 2021
- Attendee numbers at Spokane Islamic Center increase, in line with national report - June 9, 2021
- Sometimes, the best way to honor a parent is to stay away - May 17, 2021
- A friend’s cancer diagnosis is a reminder to show gratitude - April 19, 2021
- We want to know how your congregation has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic - March 15, 2021
- Loss is part of change, but so is renewal - February 15, 2021