Giving Tuesday was created four years ago as a way to give back and say thanks to the organizations you’re grateful for.
The Giving Tuesday website says it well, “We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.”
As the charitable season kicks off, we ask that you think of SpokaneFāVS.
In June this publication earned its non-profit status and depends on sponsors and donations to operate. It may not seem like a digital publication has many expenses, but SpokaneFāVS has administrative costs, website hosting and maintenance costs, marketing costs and one day would like to be able to pay its staff.
Thank you for supporting FāVS by reading our columns and articles, sharing them on social media, commenting on stories, coming to our events (like Saturday’s upcoming Coffee Talk) and for considering making a donation.[wp_paypal_payment]
- New name reflects an urban monastic setting created at West Central Abbey, vicar says - August 27, 2020
- ‘Interfaith’ work means everyone gets a seat at the table - August 17, 2020
- Launching a faith-based podcast during the pandemic - July 20, 2020
- Unitarian Universalist congregation in Spokane fractured over pastor’s approach - July 19, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Walter Kendricks, “Be The Change You’re Looking For” - July 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward: John VanderWalker “Conversations, Emerging Church & Fourth of July” - July 3, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Neal Schindler “Resiliency of Seniors” - June 27, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Gen Heywood “Together When We’re Apart” - June 20, 2020
- Look for the light, even though it’s hard to in 2020 - June 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Roger Hudson “Express Love in New Ways” - June 12, 2020