Why is it that the greatest act of Salvation,
the most Glorious example of God’s undying Love for us,
occurred in secret, in the dark, damp, smelly cavern of the tomb?
No one saw this powerful Resurrection,
this conquering of Mercy and Love,
yet millions of people later,
for thousands of years,
would be touched, transformed
by the power of this silent miracle.
So often these great acts of grace are unseen.
We may see the empty tomb,
the vice fallen away,
but most often we don’t see the Invisible Hand
that breaks down obstacles,
rolls away stones,
and raises us from our bindings.
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019
- POEM: Oneness - March 23, 2019