Why is it that the greatest act of Salvation,
the most Glorious example of God’s undying Love for us,
occurred in secret, in the dark, damp, smelly cavern of the tomb?
No one saw this powerful Resurrection,
this conquering of Mercy and Love,
yet millions of people later,
for thousands of years,
would be touched, transformed
by the power of this silent miracle.
So often these great acts of grace are unseen.
We may see the empty tomb,
the vice fallen away,
but most often we don’t see the Invisible Hand
that breaks down obstacles,
rolls away stones,
and raises us from our bindings.
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019
- POEM: Oneness - March 23, 2019
- Poem: The Courage To Sing - February 23, 2019
- POEM: Stillpoint - February 17, 2019
- POEM: The Gift of the Present Moment - December 26, 2018
- POEM: Remember who you truly are - December 19, 2018
- POEM: Spacious Awareness - December 13, 2018
- POEM: The mother or the egg? - December 7, 2018