By Christi Ortiz
Perhaps it’s not about arriving,
but the Eternal Coming,
your Eternal and Constant Presence.
Perhaps it’s not about becoming Enlightened,
but surrendering to the constant process of Enlightening,
embracing both our darkness
and that we are filled to our fullest capacity
with Your Light and Presence at every moment,
eternally being carved, broken, stretched, and grown into Love,
and deepened in the capacity to receive you,
the Giver and the Gift,
all the while, as one with You as we can be,
yet ever deepening in Union and Intimacy,
from Image to Likeness.
Allow us to shed the idol of Perfection,
constantly striving for and worshiping this idol
in ourselves, in our spouses,
our children, our neighbors, and our world.
You alone are Perfect, you alone are God.
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019
- POEM: Oneness - March 23, 2019