About 20 people attended the discussion, which focused on righteous anger, being nice and behavior. The panelists shared their views on how anger can be used for good.
Most agreed that anger is an unavoidable human emotion that can be a poison if left untreated. However, acknowledging that anger and using that energy to make positive changes, creates a “righteous anger.”
Our next Coffee Talk will be Sept. 7. Check back for details.
Panelists and attendees, what are your thoughts on today's event?
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020