More than 30 people came to the event to talk with six of our writers about faith, God and the Newtown shooting.
The conversation touched on gun control, violence in society, youth, education and much, much more. Perhaps the strongest message everyone walked away with was that we're all part of this community, and need help those on the fringes of this community.
We look forward to our next “Coffee Talk” in February. Stay tuned for details! And a big thanks to everyone who attended for making our first conversation a success!
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022