On Thursday Temple Beth Shalom will launch a three-week introduction to Judaism class.
According to an announcement the class is for those curious about Judaism, interested in converting or wanting to discuss the basic Jewish concepts of of spirituality, ethics and community.
This series will consist of three classes on April 16, 23, and 30, each at 6 p.m. Cost is $30 for non-TBS members.
To register or for more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-7474-3304 (ext. 101).
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- August Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - July 22, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021