Stewardship is this crazy idea that we should treat other people's stuff better than our own. To me, stewardship is the act of taking care of something you were given whether or not you could acquire it for yourself in the first place. It's less of an environmental idea and more of a common courtesy, which is exactly what stewardship should be, common. That's not to say the planet isn't involved in it, I mean I plan on living on Earth for a while.
I don't know about the rest of you. Anything that is handed to us, especially free of cost, should be treated with more respect than we give to our own possessions.
- God, faith and immorality - March 31, 2014
- Why capital punishment isn’t permissible - March 19, 2014
- Living and grieving - March 3, 2014
- So many misconceptions about Christianity - January 21, 2014
- Atheism lacks major criteria to be a religion - January 13, 2014
- In one sense, God shows favor - September 16, 2013
- 3 things Christians should learn from the world - August 15, 2013
- You cannot separate Jesus and his return - August 5, 2013
- Excess waste isn’t the sin - July 8, 2013
- Why we need conflict - May 29, 2013