For the next couple of days SpokaneFAVS will working on its site. You may notice some broken pages and a freeze on user functionality. Thank you in advance for your patience as we go through this transition.
The transition we are going through isn’t just a technical one. At the end of this month I will no longer be the community manager of SpokaneFAVS, I will be the executive director. I’ve been working with a formation board to help us become a new, local non-profit. Until now we’ve been affiliated with a national organization. To become independent, we needed to raise $10,000. I’m proud to announce that in only three weeks we’ve raised more than $10,000 for the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund! That speaks volumes of the SpokaneFAVS community. Now, though, comes the fun part. It’s time to collect those pledges.
You can fulfill your pledge in a variety of ways:
– You can mail a check to us at: PO Box 8416, Spokane, WA, 99203
– You can make a payment online (see buttons below)
– Or, if you want your donation to be tax deductible, email me and I will let you know when and where to send in your donation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finally, please keep in mind that the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund is only Phase 1 of our fundraising efforts. We still need funding for Web hosting and design, supplies, marketing, legal fees, and, well, so yours truly can start earning a salary again. You can help by filling out the form below.
This weekend the site will be bumpy, but hopefully next week we’ll be up and running like normal.
Thanks everyone, and have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020