For the next couple of days SpokaneFAVS will working on its site. You may notice some broken pages and a freeze on user functionality. Thank you in advance for your patience as we go through this transition.
The transition we are going through isn’t just a technical one. At the end of this month I will no longer be the community manager of SpokaneFAVS, I will be the executive director. I’ve been working with a formation board to help us become a new, local non-profit. Until now we’ve been affiliated with a national organization. To become independent, we needed to raise $10,000. I’m proud to announce that in only three weeks we’ve raised more than $10,000 for the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund! That speaks volumes of the SpokaneFAVS community. Now, though, comes the fun part. It’s time to collect those pledges.
You can fulfill your pledge in a variety of ways:
– You can mail a check to us at: PO Box 8416, Spokane, WA, 99203
– You can make a payment online (see buttons below)
– Or, if you want your donation to be tax deductible, email me and I will let you know when and where to send in your donation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finally, please keep in mind that the SpokaneFAVS Independence Fund is only Phase 1 of our fundraising efforts. We still need funding for Web hosting and design, supplies, marketing, legal fees, and, well, so yours truly can start earning a salary again. You can help by filling out the form below.
This weekend the site will be bumpy, but hopefully next week we’ll be up and running like normal.
Thanks everyone, and have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022