The column, written by Muslim writer Admir Rasic, is designed for readers to submit questions about Islam.
Rasic was born in Bosnia-Herzegovina a few years before the start of the Yugoslav wars. He and his family and lived in Germany as war refugees before moving to the United States in 2000, making Spokane their new home.
His column will be the eighth “Ask A” feature presented on FāVS.
Other “Ask A” columns are:
- Ask A Catholic
- Ask A Jew
- Ask An Atheist
- Ask an Eastern Orthodox Christian
- Ask A Religious Scientist
- Ask A Mormon
- Ask A Buddhist
To submit your question to Rasic’s column, simply type your question into the box below.
- Cycling as a spiritual exercise - September 20, 2021
- The lessons of being a godparent, three times over - August 16, 2021
- Avoiding conflict out of fear can have devastating consequences - July 19, 2021
- ‘Snapping out’ of a cult and sharing her healing with others - June 29, 2021
- Focusing on the positive, even when it’s tough, is a lifetime lesson - June 21, 2021
- Attendee numbers at Spokane Islamic Center increase, in line with national report - June 9, 2021
- Sometimes, the best way to honor a parent is to stay away - May 17, 2021
- A friend’s cancer diagnosis is a reminder to show gratitude - April 19, 2021
- We want to know how your congregation has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic - March 15, 2021
- Loss is part of change, but so is renewal - February 15, 2021