What questions do you have about Catholicism?
As part of its “Ask” series FāVS is launching an “Ask A Catholic” column where readers can submit questions to local Catholic author Mitch Finley, who will answer the questions in a column here on SpokaneFāVS.com
Finley is the author of more than 30 books on Roman Catholic theology and spirituality, all written to appeal to both non-academic and academic readers. He holds a B.A. in Religious Studies from Santa Clara University and an M.A. in Theology from Marquette University.
To learn more about Finley, and his wife, Kathy, visit their website.
Readers who have questions about the Catholic Church can submit them here or through the form below, and can choose to stay anonymous.
The FāVS “Ask” series includes
- Ask An Evangelical
- Ask An Atheist
- Ask A Buddhist
- Ask A Muslim
- Ask A Religious Scientist
- Ask A Jew
- Ask A Latter-day Saint
- Ask An Eastern Orthodox Christian
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021