What questions do you have about Catholicism?
As part of its “Ask” series FāVS is launching an “Ask A Catholic” column where readers can submit questions to local Catholic author Mitch Finley, who will answer the questions in a column here on SpokaneFāVS.com
Finley is the author of more than 30 books on Roman Catholic theology and spirituality, all written to appeal to both non-academic and academic readers. He holds a B.A. in Religious Studies from Santa Clara University and an M.A. in Theology from Marquette University.
To learn more about Finley, and his wife, Kathy, visit their website.
Readers who have questions about the Catholic Church can submit them here or through the form below, and can choose to stay anonymous.
The FāVS “Ask” series includes
- Ask An Evangelical
- Ask An Atheist
- Ask A Buddhist
- Ask A Muslim
- Ask A Religious Scientist
- Ask A Jew
- Ask A Latter-day Saint
- Ask An Eastern Orthodox Christian
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Pulling Equal Weight: These Numbers Didn’t Lie - January 14, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - January 12, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018