SpokaneFāVS is proud to announce its latest feature “Ask An Evangelical.”
This column will be co-authored by Pastor Rob Bryceson of Gathering House Church, and Elizabeth Backstrom, a member of the congregation.
Bryceson and Backstrom both consider themselves to be Evangelical Christians, but don’t always hold the same views on theological issues, which is why they both will offer responses to questions readers submit to the “Ask An Evangelical” column.
This will be the ninth “Ask A” column featured on SpokaneFāVS. Readers can also submit questions to “Ask An Atheist,” “Ask A Mormon,”Ask A Buddhist,” “Ask A Jew,” “Ask A Religious Scientist,” “Ask A Muslim,” “Ask A Catholic” and “Ask An Eastern Orthodox Christian.”
Check back on SpokaneFāVS.com for a column by Bryceson further explaining the “Ask An Evangelical” column — particularly the term “Evangelical.”
- Loss is part of change, but so is renewal - February 15, 2021
- Pandemic loneliness can help us learn more about ourselves - January 19, 2021
- Interfaith Voices: Domestic Terror Attack and Faith Divides - January 10, 2021
- In Search Of Religious Freedom, Christians Flock To North Idaho - December 29, 2020
- Christmas Spirit isn’t about things, it’s about memories and kindness - December 21, 2020
- Empathy may be hard after Election Day, but it will bring us closer together - November 16, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Trump, Agreeing to Disagree - November 13, 2020
- Growing during the pandemic has meant taking risks, including ‘public’ speaking - October 12, 2020
- Spokane Becomes Official ‘Dementia Friendly Community,’ Survey Underway to Identify Needs - September 30, 2020
- New name reflects an urban monastic setting created at West Central Abbey, vicar says - August 27, 2020