By Emily Geddes
Now in its fourth year as an annual fundraiser for SpokaneFāVS, Faith Feast is an interfaith progressive dinner through three diverse places of worship in Spokane. On April 17, we’ll start our ecclesiastical adventures at 4 p.m. with coffee and light appetizers at the majestic Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist. Entrees will then be hosted at the Immaculate Heart Retreat Center, the retreat center for the Catholic Diocese of Spokane, overlooking the rolling Moran Prairie. The evening will end with delicious desserts at Unity Spiritual Center, located at the corner of 29th and Bernard. At each location, our hosts will also share some of their beliefs and answer questions from guests.
Seating is extremely limited, so reserve your spot for this very popular and always-sold-out fundraiser. Tickets are $45. You can purchase tickets through PayPal on the Faith Feast page. Be sure to email Emily Geddes with any dietary restrictions you might have at: email@example.com.
This annual event serves as a fundraiser for Spokane FāVS, and also allows people to experience local places of worship they might otherwise hesitate exploring by themselves. All proceeds go directly to support Spokane FāVS in continuing our mission of providing non-sectarian coverage of religion, spirituality and ethics in the Inland Northwest and promoting dialogue through online journalism and community engagement opportunities.
- 2018 Spokane Area Christmas Worship Service Listings - December 20, 2018
- Coffee Talk discussion this Saturday to address #MeToo - June 1, 2018
- Holocaust Survivor to Speak June 4 - May 27, 2018
- Faith Feast coming up April 17, few tickets left - April 6, 2016
- Storm Damage? - November 18, 2015
- Why people of all faiths should go see Freetown - April 9, 2015
- Ask a Mormon: What are your Sunday worship services like? - April 8, 2015
- Ask A Mormon: Do all Mormons do missionary work? - March 22, 2015