Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection
Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be offering a silent post-Christmas Day of Recollection on Jan. 12. The retreat, will be from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and is titled “Following Jesus in Ordinary Time in Ordinary Ways.” It will be led by Rev. Mike Savelesky.
According to a press release, “Using selected scenes from the Gospel narratives, we take time to explore the often-hidden dynamics of our Christian journey into God’s Kingdom. Grace and blessing abound for those whose hearts are attentive and for those who have made a decision to follow Jesus, the Word of God incarnate in our work-a-day world.”
Cost for the retreat is $45 per person or $55 with use of a room for the day and includes, Mass, lunch, three conferences, the Rosary, and reconciliation.
Register in advance by calling (509)448-1224, or online at www.IHRC.net.
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021