The Spokane India Community will be hosting a Diwali celebration on Dec. 16.
“It will be a fun evening packed with entertainment. We invite you and your loved ones as we celebrate the festival of lights in our own Spokane way… Dinner will be catered so bring your appetite, too,” an announcement reads.
Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, symbolizes the spiritual victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance.
The Spokane 2018 Diwali Dhamaka celebration will be from 4-8 p.m. (Dec. 16) at Center Place Regional Event Center, 2426 N. Discovery Place in Spokane Valley.
Seating for the Spokane event is limited.
Pre-Sale Special Ticket Price (tickets purchased before Dec. 1):
Adult (18 years and above) – $15
Child (5-18) – $10
Tickets purchased Dec. 1st – Dec. 15
Adult (18 years and above) – $20
Child (5-18) – $15
Tickets can be purchased via PayPal to spokaneindiacommunity@gmai
Spokane India Community
P.O. Box 412
Greenacres, WA 99016
- Forum, Screening to Address Interfaith Dialogue - February 15, 2019
- SpokaneFāVS Introduces “Ask A Pagan” - February 12, 2019
- Vagina Monologues Coming to Gonzaga this Week - February 11, 2019
- Austin Channing Brown, a leading voice on racial justice, coming to Whitworth - February 4, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - February 1, 2019
- Whitworth Introduces Women’s Leadership Network - January 28, 2019
- Activist Jackson Katz coming to Spokane to talk about “What It Means To Be A Strong Man” - January 22, 2019
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018