The Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals is continuing its mission to address the problem of fatherless homes by bringing the 2017 Spokane Fatherlessness Conference to the city later this month.
According to an announcement, the purpose of the gathering is to, “Engage the Church of Spokane in the spiritual battle against the damaging consequences of fatherlessness in our community.”
Those speaking at the event will:
- Provide a report on the health and welfare of children and families in Spokane County
- Highlight programs that address fatherlessness in Spokane
- Lead participants in prayers of confession and repentance.
According to organizers, the event will be especially beneficial for pastors, youth pastors, men’s ministry leaders, Sunday School teachers and leaders of faith-based ministries.
The conference will be from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Jan. 20 at the Lincoln Center, 1316 N. Lincoln St. Lunch is included. Tickets are $20 and attendees can register online.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020