The Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals is continuing its mission to address the problem of fatherless homes by bringing the 2017 Spokane Fatherlessness Conference to the city later this month.
According to an announcement, the purpose of the gathering is to, “Engage the Church of Spokane in the spiritual battle against the damaging consequences of fatherlessness in our community.”
Those speaking at the event will:
- Provide a report on the health and welfare of children and families in Spokane County
- Highlight programs that address fatherlessness in Spokane
- Lead participants in prayers of confession and repentance.
According to organizers, the event will be especially beneficial for pastors, youth pastors, men’s ministry leaders, Sunday School teachers and leaders of faith-based ministries.
The conference will be from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Jan. 20 at the Lincoln Center, 1316 N. Lincoln St. Lunch is included. Tickets are $20 and attendees can register online.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020