Social Media “hired gun”, Mike Ellis, will be the guest panelist for Saturday’s Coffee Talk on faith and technology.
In addition to hands on management of social media, Ellis advises businesses, organizations, and individuals on how to use social media and social networks to build relationships and deliver value. He has a long history of promotion and marketing experience. His clients include KXLY Radio Broadcast Group, KAPP- KVEW TV, Spokane Hoopfest, Rockwood Clinic and KXLY 4 News.
He says the key to effective social media is being positive and adds that he’s not a #SocialMedia guru or expert because he’s not finished learning.
You can reach him on Twitter @TheMikeEllis.
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019