Social Media “hired gun”, Mike Ellis, will be the guest panelist for Saturday’s Coffee Talk on faith and technology.
In addition to hands on management of social media, Ellis advises businesses, organizations, and individuals on how to use social media and social networks to build relationships and deliver value. He has a long history of promotion and marketing experience. His clients include KXLY Radio Broadcast Group, KAPP- KVEW TV, Spokane Hoopfest, Rockwood Clinic and KXLY 4 News.
He says the key to effective social media is being positive and adds that he’s not a #SocialMedia guru or expert because he’s not finished learning.
You can reach him on Twitter @TheMikeEllis.
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019