Sister Eileen Croghan, SP (Sister Mark) died of natural causes on Dec. 8, at Mount St. Joseph, Spokane, after 58 years as a Sister of Providence.
A vigil service will be at 7 p.m. Friday at Mount St. Joseph, 12 W. 9th Ave., with a reception to follow. Her funeral Mass will be 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the same location. Interment will follow at Holy Cross Cemetery. Hennessey-Smith Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021