SpokaneFāVS is excited to be participating in #GivingNewsday, a campaign to bring our neighbors together to subscribe, give, and amplify as they can to support our organization’s coverage, especially during COVID-19.
We are working tirelessly to provide you with unique, faith and ethics related coverage to keep the Spokane area informed. Just like you, the impact this pandemic has on our team affects their health, finances, and routine, but we are persevering and remain committed to our public service.
Your continued support is so meaningful to us during this time, and as part of #GivingNewsday, we encourage you to share our stories and resources with your loved ones and welcome them to subscribe by using this link or make a one-time donation using this link. We will make your donation count by paying local journalists to produce more local religion news stories about COVID-19.
Stay informed and stay safe.
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021