My perspective on wisdom may not be very pagan, but I don’t think wisdom can be defined by a perspective outside of itself. That being said, when I consider wisdom the only thing that comes to mind is insight. When I consider insight the only thing that comes to mind is looking deep within a quiet spaciousness. When I consider quiet spaciousness the only thing that comes to mind is the humility of not knowing.
Seeking wisdom on my spiritual journey finds me going inward, into the quiet, of no longer needing to know and trusting life simply as it is.
- Why God Not Goddess? Part 3 - April 6, 2015
- Why God? Why Not Goddess? Part 2 - March 27, 2015
- Why God? Why not Goddess? - January 20, 2015
- Celebrating the Divine Feminine Body - January 9, 2015
- A Goddess’ aspirations for 2015 - December 30, 2014
- Recognizing the beauty of the the pagan Mabon celebration - September 22, 2014
- Seeking wisdom - August 1, 2014
- Gathering under the full moon - June 16, 2014
- When Death Came Calling: a family’s encounter with Leukemia - January 30, 2014
- The power of ritual - January 17, 2014