I show gratefulness by (first and foremost) telling people thank you, sometimes writing a note or dropping off some small thing I know they will like. And generally I try to remember the blessings in my life.
It’s not always easy to stay mindful, and I have often failed, but it makes a difference when I can remember all the good things.
- I will always keep the Spokane community close to my heart - July 20, 2014
- It’s a small town - May 12, 2014
- Office of the pope - March 24, 2014
- That awkward moment… - February 20, 2014
- We should respond with love - November 25, 2013
- Saying thank you - November 18, 2013
- I like the candy - October 21, 2013
- VIEWPOINTS RESPONSE: For kids, worship is a learning experience - October 7, 2013
- Quote 092313 - September 23, 2013
- It may seem God plays favorites sometimes - September 16, 2013